Email or call for price
Dyslexia affects 1 in 10 adults yet most of the information available focuses on children and on what people can't do (the deficit model).
My work with thousands of adults with dyslexia and neuro-differences has shown me the key to success is having practical strategies for weaknesses and an in-depth understanding of how to use your unique strengths.
This inspiring book will:
- enable you to understand your strengths and weaknesses and what to do about them.
- give you different ways of viewing intelligence.
- give you an understanding of how the brain works.
- outline real-life case studies for a deeper understanding of how dyslexia affects others and what strategies they use.
- explain how personality differences affect how you think, learn and work.
- encourage you to take action, develop your confidence and achieve great things.
And much more