Backordered (Could take 2-4 weeks, or more)
• 1000-PIECE PUZZLE: Piece together the world of Jane Austen in this exciting jigsaw inspired by the life and works of the prolific author. The perfect challenge for Janeites – or anyone who loves a good jigsaw.
• CAST OF CHARACTERS: Featuring a wide cast of Jane Austen's contemporaries and characters, take a tour of Austen's world from the rolling hills of Derbyshire, via Hampshire and Lyme Regis, to the golden stone of the Bath skyline as your build this puzzle.
• "THE WORLD OF..." JIGSAWS: Are a fun way of celebrating the lives and works of creative greats. Also available in the series: The World of Frida Kahlo, The World of Shakespeare, The World of Sherlock Holmes
• INCLUDES A PULL-OUT POSTER full of fun Austen facts
• SCREEN-FREE FUN: From one of the world's leading publishers of books and gifts on the creative arts. Laurence King Publishing works with some of the world's best illustrators, designers, artists, and photographers to create beautifully produced books and gifts which are acclaimed for their inventiveness, beautiful design, and authoritative texts.
The World of Jane Austen is a new 1000 piece puzzle, featuring a wide cast of Jane Austen's contemporaries and characters. Hidden amongst the rolling hills of Derbyshire, Hampshire, Lyme Regis and more, you can see Mr Darcy at home in Pemberley, or find Mr Knightly enjoying a stroll around the garden, plus many more familiar characters hidden alongside Austen's peers.
About the Author
Professor John Mullan is Lord Northcliffe Chair of Modern English Literature and head of the English department at University College London, UK.
Barry Falls is an illustrator based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. He has worked for the New York Times, the Guardian, American Airlines, Unicef, and Random House.
"If you're the type of Jane Austen aficionado who can recite witty dialogue from Pride and Prejudice on command and makes it a point to reread Emma every year, you'll find plenty to love about this 1000-piece puzzle" - Mental Floss,