Does your child struggle with social anxiety or an overall constant worry?
Are you lacking the appropriate tools to help your young one cope in a healthy productive way?
Are you ready to watch your kid shine bright while they independently manage their own anxiety?
If you felt yourself agreeing with the questions prompted, this useful guide is written just for you. This book is written in a way that is digestible for anyone (you don't need to be a licensed therapist to understand it). Rather, the approach is realistic and easy to implement.
Anxiety runs on a spectrum where various techniques work better than others - which is why this book is packed with coping strategies for different times, places, and situations suited to fit a range of children's needs. The world of anxiety is vast and can feel overwhelming. But understanding one topic at a time while identifying what works for your child can bring an immense sense of relief for everyone involved.
From an author who's dealt first-hand with the paralyzing effects of anxiety, the Anxiety Workbook for Kids decodes how to work with your children so that they can feel comfortable navigating life on their own terms.
The Anxiety and Depression Association of America, an organization dedicated to curing anxiety says that, "anxiety disorders are real, serious medical conditions - just as real and serious as physical disorders such as heart disease or diabetes.
Approximately 8% of children and teenagers experience an anxiety disorder with most people developing symptoms before age 21.
Yet, only about one-third of those suffering from an anxiety disorder receive treatment, even though the disorders are highly treatable."
The techniques included will empower and prepare your child to live a fulfilling life.
In this book, you'll discover:
- Over 10 coping strategies and cognitive behavioral therapy techniques that can be tested and applied INSTANTLY (even if you have tried a slew of methods unsuccessfully)
- The process of identifying the root cause(s) of your child's negative self- talk which leads to distorted thinking and habitual destruction.
- A gentle approach to reframe your child's mindset by teaching the healing principles of exposure therapy.
- The 5 most common thinking errors and how to combat these through an in-depth evaluation of how words, actions, habits, and values begin with your beliefs and thoughts.
- Over 15 vivid processing exercises to help your child stop and recollect their thoughts in moments of feeling their debilitating anxiety.
- How to effectively measure pediatric anxiety through tracking and documenting progress - which will uncover what methods work for your child and how to prepare for a relapse.
- The 5 most critical mistakes you're currently making with your parenting style and how they can be increasing your kid's anxiety (avoid these at all costs if you want to see progress).
... and much, much more
Anxiety is known to be one of the most manageable mental health disorders, but your child needs your patience and comfort to know he or she is not alone.
Parents are key agents of change and through continual practice with your child, their anxiety will complement their life rather than inhibiting it.
It's time to feel confident in your modeling skills.
Click "Add to Cart" now to gain the autonomy both you and your child need to live a happier less worrisome life.