COVID-19 Update / Reopening Plan
Here are our hours for this week:
This week (week of 7/6):
Next week (week of 7/13):
It's still best to stay at home, so we will continue to encourage you to shop from home on our website, by email, and by phone. We will continue to offer curbside pickup in our “book cooler” out front for as long as it is needed. Please keep sending orders our way. Your loyalty and support are our bridge to a post-COVID19 future.
As always, you can also, purchase a gift certificate here: https://www.battenkillbooks.com/battenkill-books-gift-certificate
And, if you'd like to make a donation, you may do so here: https://www.battenkillbooks.com/donation.
For all visitors:
- Customers will be required to wear masks. Our booksellers will be doing the same.
- You’ll be asked to sanitize your hands upon arrival. There will be an optional log at the hand sanitizing station where you can list your name and phone number (in case we are asked to do contact tracing).
- Please limit your time in the store to no more than 25 minutes.
- We are limiting browsers to five at a time in the store. There will be five shopping baskets at our front entrance. If there is an available basket, you are clear to enter and shop. If there are no free baskets, we ask that you wait outside until one is free. Baskets will be sanitized between customers.
- Children are required to wear a mask. If your child cannot reliably wear a mask, we ask that they do not enter the shop.
- Please maintain social distancing (6 feet between shoppers).
Stay safe, and be well,