There is nothing like the bond between you and your dog, and that bond can be strengthened through training together. Let Certified Pet Dog Trainer Gerilyn J. Bielakiewicz show you how to introduce new skills the right way and teach your dog simple commands, crowd-pleasing tricks, and everything in between!
You'll learn how to:
- Control excessive barking
- Housebreak a puppy or adult dog
- Stop jumping and other problem behaviors
- Teach tricks based on your dog's temperament
- Walk your dog on-leash safely
- Use treats, clickers, and toys for training
About the Author
Gerilyn J. Bielakiewicz, CPDT is the cofounder of Canine University, a dog training facility located in Malden, MA. Canine University and its programs have been featured on the local NBC, CBS, and WB affiliates, as well as in print media. Bielakiewicz is a professional member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers and the Golden Retriever Club of America. She holds a Certified Pet Dog Trainer certificate and a Karen Pryor Clicker Trainer Partner certificate, and she has more than two decades of experience teaching people and dogs.