Aaron Slater's Big Project Book for Astonishing Artists (The Questioneers) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Rosa Pionera y las Remachadoras Rechinantes / Rosie Revere and the Raucous Riveters (Los Preguntones / The Questioneers #1) (Paperback): $11.95
- #2: Ada Magnífica y los pantalones peligrosos / Ada Twist and the Perilous Pants (Los Preguntones / The Questioneers #2) (Paperback): $11.95
- #3: Pedro Perfecto y la Mansión Misteriosa / Iggy Peck and the Mysterious Mansion (Los Preguntones / The Questioneers #3) (Paperback): $11.95
- #4: Sofía Valdez y el voto perdido / Sofia Valdez and the Vanishing Vote (Los Preguntones / The Questioneers #4) (Paperback): $11.95
- #7: Ada Magnífica, científica investiga: Todo sobre las plantas / The Why Files: Pla nts (Los Preguntones / The Questioneers) (Paperback): $12.95
An inspiring, hands-on book about art, creativity, and how we see the world—featuring the newest Questioneer, Aaron Slater!
Make art of all sorts in this project book from the team behind the bestselling Questioneers series. Aaron Slater shows readers how art is everywhere in our world—from the famous paintings and photographs that we know so well to places you may not think as much about, like on stamps or coins—and encourages them to make art of their own based on what they see. Activities will help to spark creativity, encourage curiosity, and show some of the traits most important to being an artist: being observant, being persistent, and being flexible. From coloring pages to drawing prompts to instructions on how to make your very own puppet show and so much more, this project book encourages and uplifts the youngest artists and the creators of tomorrow.
About the Author
Andrea Beaty is the author of many beloved children’s books, including the bestselling Questioneers series; Attack of the Fluffy Bunnies; Happy Birthday, Madame Chapeau; and One Girl. She lives just outside Chicago. David Roberts has illustrated many children’s books, including the bestselling Questioneers series. He lives in London.
"This volume covers a lot with fewer than 100 pages: art history, art method, art instruction, and art-making, all while presenting an inclusive and diverse story of art and artists across time. It’s great!" —School Library Journal