On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
- #1: Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Super Narwhal and Jelly Jolt (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Peanut Butter and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Narwhal's Otter Friend (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Happy Narwhalidays (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #5) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #6: Narwhal's School of Awesomeness (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #6) (Hardcover): $12.99
An original board book featuring the bestselling Narwhal and Jelly! Everyone's favorite underwater duo explore bubbles in the world wide waters in this silly story perfect for the youngest readers and fans.
"Hilarious and charming. The most lovable duo since Frog and Toad." --NYT-bestselling creator of the Dog Man and Captain Underpants series, Dav Pilkey
Dive into a brand new Narwhal and Jelly story for the youngest readers! When Narwhal accidentally bursts Jelly's bubble with their tusk-tooth, Jelly is a little sad . . . until Narwhal shows him that there are lots of bubbles in the ocean! There are little-bitty bubbles and great big bubbles. There are bubbles up high and bubbles down low. There are bubbles that are pink and bubbles that stink. It's unbelieva-bubble! This charming board book celebrates the power of imagination and play, and is perfect for both fans of the Narwhal and Jelly graphic novel series and readers new to the world wide waters.
About the Author
BEN CLANTON is the New York Times bestselling author and illustrator of the Narwhal and Jelly series, whose picture books include Mo's Mustache; Vote for Me!; Rot, the Cutest in the World!; Boo Who?; It Came in the Mail; Something Extraordinary and Rex Wrecks It!. He lives with his wife and kids in Seattle, Washington.
“From Clanton’s early graphic novel series, hilarious best-friend duo Narwhal and Jelly happily talk about their favorite things and dart about in their simple, signature colors across the pages.” --STARRED REVIEW, School Library Journal
“In this offering, Clanton’s backgrounds clearly establish the book’s watery setting. Recommended.” --CM Magazine